Corsair Community

I'm not pleased with Corsair

elsapon

Greetings all.

My first Corsair product was a PC150 128Mb stick that got me hooked on this company a long time ago.

As a professional PC builder, I watched this company expand admirably in a market stuffed with mediocrity and hype.

Now, after 2 SATA3 units from elsewhere and having purchased a 120Gb Force 3, not only I have a broken product, but now I have to wait longer for the fix.

My time has been wasted, my purchase has devalued, and the cherry on top seems now to be inferior support.

I suggest a swift change of focus for this support system towards servicing your customers instead of using a forum for support like this is the 90's and working hard at excusing yourselves.

If you consider this I promise I'll consider spending any more of my money on this brand as well as recommending it to anybody.

Thanks!

Thank you, Toasted, but I've done it all, as instructed.

Nevertheless, after having wasted MANY HOURS I'll never get back and more than a month passed over purchase, I still have a expensive paperweight...

... and having to use my flawless Sandforce SATA2 unit for the OS again!

I'm going to flash this thing (certainly isn't a SSD, doesn't act like one) only once more, and if after that it still can't be connected to my PC without crashing it randomly, curtains. So WHERE'S THE FIRMWARE, CORSAIR?

Guess that a few months ago quality assurance was still more important at Sandforce than time-to-market, I wonder what happened in the meanwhile.

I suggest a swift change of focus for this support system towards servicing your customers instead of using a forum for support like this is the 90's and working hard at excusing yourselves.
The forum is only ONE option for support. You can always call them, email them, or fill out a ticket (which is their primary support option).

Archived