Corsair Community

RMA case number 2309021

rkr1214

Hello I filled out the request form October 5th and was told that I would hear something back within 24-48 hours and still havent heard anything. I've been checking my spam as well but nothing. Can someone tell me what is going on. Thanks!

• Corsair Employees

Your order is being processed and I have sent a message to the team responsible for handling these cases to see if they can expedite it for you.

And please wait 24 hours before you bump a post, you first post was last night after we closed and you bumped the post before we opened today!

I do apologize. Thank you, its only because its been about 2 weeks I got a little impatient.

Your order is being processed and I have sent a message to the team responsible for handling these cases to see if they can expedite it for you.

And please wait 24 hours before you bump a post, you first post was last night after we closed and you bumped the post before we opened today!

I sent them another message to check this and contact you ASAP.

Hey Ram Guy, please can someone help me out??? I spoke to a Removed and havent heard a respone from him since our initial conversation which was like 1- 1 1/2 weeks ago. This is getting so fustrating!

Archived