Corsair Community

DFI LanParty Ultra-B

HaZarD

Hi I get mem problems like BSOD's related to memory and General Protection faults when trying to play UT24K. My specs are: Mobo : DFI LanParty NFII Ultra-B Processor : AMD 3200+(Barton) Memory : 2 X 512MB TWINX XMS 3200c2 Voltage: 2.7 CAS: 3.0 3338 Is there a compatability problem here or timing problems? :confused: Better question. What can I do to make this work? :cool:

THe BSOD message I get say BAD_POOL_DATA SO far this new PC has really disappointed me. I never had these problems on intel with standard RAM I Hope you can help. I tried reinstalling drivers the games and all and no go.

Errors when playing CounterStrike Condition Zero and AVP2 whi I found odd cuz it's a relatively old game. Don't need to worry bout my vid vard though cuz it's an ATI AIW 9600XT. Just in case you were gonna question that.

• Corsair Employees
I would try and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and set the AGP Voltage to 1.6 Volts and then test the modules one at a time with the timings set to Cass 2.5-3-3-6 with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] to be sure!

• 3 weeks later...
AAAAArgh. I have the same trouble with BSOD. When i play Worms 3d, Gothic 2 or any other 3d game, i have BSODs: BAD_POOL_DATA or DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. My conf: Athlon XP 2200+, 1x512MB DDR400, Powercolor Radeon 9600Pro256MB, WinXP Pro. Sometimes there aren't any BSOD but game simply shuts down without any error message. Also sometimes i get "strange" BSOD: blue screen, NO text. Blank blue screen. Can you help???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived