Corsair Community

I did my psu......once, now i buy sleeved extentions lol. So much easyer and they use the good stuff so it looks awsome.

You could make your own look awesome! Look up Lutro0 on YouTube, he has some great videos on how to sleeve perfectly.

If you don't want to sleeve your actual PSU cables, you could always pick up cheap extensions and sleeve those instead.

You could make your own look awesome! Look up Lutro0 on YouTube, he has some great videos on how to sleeve perfectly.

If you don't want to sleeve your actual PSU cables, you could always pick up cheap extensions and sleeve those instead.

I liked doing it but the 24pin beat me. Idk if i got a gimped one but i could not remove those for the life of me. If i fiddled any more with it id cause a fire. Ill stick to the sleeved extentions now. The cheap extenders and selfsleeving is a great idea though, never thought about that. I bought a sleeving kit and it was one of the best buys ever. I never thought it would be but now every wire is sleeved and i also did the water lines of my Corsair H70 with it, a sleeving kit is a must for any pc modder.

Archived