Corsair Community

Did someone forget about me?

aznsniper911

First and foremost the case number that I was given is #2296301. I bought a Corsair 400r and while I love the case, the accessories that came with it did not work properly. More specifically the fan screws that were given to me in the packaging were not proper and did not work with normal fans.

I ran out of the normal thick fan screws that usually come with fans and I emailed Corsair support on 9/28 to see if they were willing to send me any. On 9/29 I received a response from Corsair then I responded promptly on that day. Every since 9/29, I have received nothing back from Corsair.

On another note, I was asking for fan screws but the Tech Support who responded to me was asking for my address to get a RMA on the case.

• Corsair Employees
No one has forgot about you and we are sorry for the delay and new screws will be sent to you ASAP. This Case was just released and spare parts were not available but they are on the way from our factory and will be sent out As soon as they are received.

• Corsair Employees

Our customer service has been in contact with you through the case# 2296301.

10/12/2011 11:46:38 AM TS/JO TS Has sent client a new message: "Hello, Sorry for the delay. I have received an upd"

10/7/2011 5:59:00 PM TS/HN TS has assigned this ticket to Spare Parts.

10/5/2011 2:13:45 AM Client Client Has sent TS a new message: "It has been a couple of days already, is there a r"

9/30/2011 10:33:06 AM TS/JO TS has assigned this ticket to Spare Parts.

9/29/2011 7:20:28 PM Client Client Has sent TS a new message: "My address is the following:

9/29/2011 7:04:44 PM TS/JO TS Has sent client a new message: "Thank you for contacting Corsair. Please provide a"

So I am not sure what you are referring to?

Please keep in mind we are open Monday Through Friday 8:30AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Excluding Holidays

Archived