Corsair Community

HS1A died.. for a second time.

supaflyx3

So, i bought an HS1A in june and then in july it died, I then RMA'd it which cost me $35.. about as much as i paid for it to begin with. Got it back in august and now it has died again.. Same issue as before, left earcup & microphone don't work. I was wondering if its possible to get a vengeance 1300 as an RMA replacement seeing as the HS1's have been plagued with this issue from what i've seen.. and if it's possible for corsair to cover the shipping since again, it's $35 which is about how much the headset cost initially.

I've done this...

I've been assigned an RMA number (1261386) and put in my old RMA number (1246270) But i haven't got any confirmation on if corsair will pay shipping.. which they should seeing as this is the second time i've had to RMA in 2 months. And if I'll be getting a vengeance 1300 as a replacement?

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but as I stated you will need to speak with our customer service, I have sent them a message to contact you is about all I can do from tech support. However, you can get the number listed under CONTACT on the main web site and call them by phone if you like!

Archived