Corsair Community

TX750W concern

pacman07

I performed the simple pin test and it worked, the psu seemed to have power flowing into three fans. However, sometimes when I turn the power switch to (I) the fan will not spin. At other times, the fan will spin and I hear two beeps that occur. Does this occur normally? I am currently in the process of issuing a RMA

Sorry, I'm confused. You mention three fans spinning, but then you said when you turn the PS on, "the fan will not spin". Is that the PS's cooling fan? Are you saying the beeps come from the PS itself when it is not connected to a mother board? What problem are you having?

Sorry, I'm confused. You mention three fans spinning, but then you said when you turn the PS on, "the fan will not spin". Is that the PS's cooling fan? Are you saying the beeps come from the PS itself when it is not connected to a mother board? What problem are you having?

I meant I connected the psu to three fans while using the pin test, and all the fans ran. However, when I connect it to the minimum requirements to test a mobo (ram, pcu, etc.) the fan on the PSU will sometimes spin, and sometimes not. When the psu fan does spins, it will produce two beeping sounds.

Pacman,

This is not normal for that series PSU.

please apply for an rma for replacement.

Thank you

Thanks RAM GUY, already sent the psu and it is delivered to the rma dept., hopefully I get the psu soon so i can make sure my mobo is working

Archived