Corsair Community

Hs1 rma

Shahal

I have been having a lot of problems with the HS1 headset. I've posted them here before. I decided to wait to see if corsair would give us updated drivers to fix the issues but none have come out. I've requested an RMA to hopefully swap them out for the analog HS1As. How long does it usually take for them to respond? I remember it saying a maximum of 24 hours but i realize that they're probably getting a lot of RMAs. I don't have a case number or anything yet either.

• Corsair Employees
Please check your email it will send you a conformation email when you create the case and provide the case number, and please be sure to check the spam folder. Other wise create a new case and once you start it will show the case number at the top.

Thanks for the response. I just now got the email finally. Is there anyway to make sure that I'm going to be able to get the analog headset because getting another usb version isn't going to help me. Heres my case number if that helps. 2302842

• Corsair Employees
Please contact our customer service by phone once you complete the RMA request and you are given an RMA# is all I can suggest I will send them a message but it may not be seen before the RMA is processed, son its best for you to call them by phone!

Archived