Corsair Community

HS1 - Sound output is changing randomly

BAEM

Hello guys,

i'm here to find a solution for the HS1 headset. My problem is that the sound is switching randomly from "normal" right/right left/left to the opposite right/left left/right. I've already tried the HS1 headset drivers, the Windows 7 Windows Update drivers.

The curious thing is:

Just a few minutes ago i've turned on my PC and checked instantly the sound settings. The sounds are correct. After the first check, i've started BF3 Beta (No, its not a BF3 problem, same problem exists in QuakeLive). While the first seconds on the BF3 server the sound was just correct. But, i don't know the exact moment, the sound just turned around and theres NO WAY to fix this.

Because: If I'm installing the driver for the HS1, theres a possibility to switch the sound output of the headset. But, this button just disappears. Why?!

Please Corsair-Team, I like your products very much. But this problem is sucks.

Best Regards

BAEM

Yes, i've deactivated all audio devices in the device manager. I can't say much more about the problem in case of other games.

But, why is the "hammer"-configuration button in the corsair audio software just disappearing? This is confusing me. (If this button would be still there, the problem wouldn't be such a great)

Archived