Corsair Community

SP2500 - Headphone jack not working.

SuBw00FeR

I've scoured the internet for the last few hours unable to find any info regarding this, I've had my speakers for a few months now and everything has been fine, A couple of weeks ago, the headphone jack on the controller would be very picky about how I plugged in my headphones and would only swap sometimes to output Audio through the headphone port.

Today came and I went to plug my headphones into the port and now it just isn't accepting the headphone jack at all, I've tested these headphones by plugging them directly into my computer (using the same sound card, which still provides sound to the actual speakers) and they work perfectly fine, I grabbed a spare set of headphones and they also do not work when plugged into the jack on the controller. I'm not really sure what to do from here, I live in Australia and bought the speakers from Amazon as they weren't released in Australia when I bought them. To ship them back to America to get the RMA'd would cost a fortune. I'm not sure what I can try/do to get this to work, any help would be appreciated. :(

Controller thing has nothing about the headphone jack, as soon as you plug it in it auto changes to the headphone jack and outputs through that, it was working fine since i've had it, nothings changed on my pc etc it just doesn't change to headphone jack anymore.

Archived