Corsair Community

hydrocool water block retention brackets

chingaman

Just got my hydrocool from zipzoomfly and couldnt wait to set it up. But of course something had to be wrong. Isnt this kit supposed to come with the water block brackets? Because i sure in the hell dont have any!!! :mad: Who do i have to contact to get them?

chingaman, Contact ASAP the tool-free phone number for Corsair. This is found on the CD users manual. :sunglasse I would not be a happy camper either with parts missing. :[pouts: For some strange reason, parts are missing on some of the HC's being shipped from this zipzoomfly company. We have had other misc. parts like this missing from time-to-time. :sigh!: Maybe someone is swiping one part at-a-time to build their own HC? Not sure. But this is still strange. :sigh!: Stev

• 1 month later...
Missing elbow quick connects that go the the unit. Guess where I got my unit from... zipzoomfly. This company got real good reviews on the cover, but digging deeper this is like the 3rd instance I have found involving this company and missing parts, not to mention Stev from Delphi also saying this. Maybe zipzoomfly shouldnt be authorized to resell your products? I certinaly will not deal with them anymore. Actualy this got me inspecting my box more carefully. For shipping it looks like zipzoomfly put on some extra packaging tape for shipment. Carefully removing this red tape, I can see different cut lines than I used on the original clear sealing packaging tape. So for sure either this was a return to zipzoomfly or maybe someone is building thier own HC picking pieces from box to box. At some point this was opened and was not a new box. Not to laugh cause it sure is not fun getting missing parts, but gonna be funny when the main unit is missing from someones box :laughing:

Archived