Corsair Community

Corsair Twinx PC3200CL2 problem..

accs_centre

There has been a variety of issues with the MSI bios over the past 6 months. In many cases, the bios won't retain manual settings. I'd suggest that you do a search here or by Google and see if you can find some other users that may have resolved this. Also, if you can, test the RAM in another non-MSI system and try CPU-Z or AIDA32 on it in the other system. As to your RAM being fake, who is your retailer? Do you have the hologram stickers on your heat spreaders? Can you provide a digital pic and/or list your part numbers? If you bought from a reputable retailer, I seriously doubt you got fake RAM. Mike.

• Corsair Employees
In addition, our XMS3200C2 revision 3.1 would have it's SPD set to Cass 3-3-8 and would need to have the timings set manually to the tested settings. They are not pre-set to Cass 2-3-3-6!

[quote name='accs_centre']i think mostly is my mobo problem.. will get a 875P based mobo.. maybe asus P4C800.. is it good?[/QUOTE] I have a P4C800 Deluxe I bought last year when they first came out. I also recently got a P4C800 Deluxe-E. They are both fantastic boards and have been virtually problem free. I am also very happy so far with Abit IC-7 MAX3. A P4C800 Deluxe-E or the IC-7 MAX3 would be an excellent choice. Mike.

Archived