Corsair Community

XMS PC2700 memory settings for Asus a7v333 motherboard

shan

Hi, Could you please recommend me the memory settings for my Asus a7v333 motherboard? Motherboard: Asus a7v333 CPU: Athlon XP 1800+ (1.53 GHz) Memory: CMX512-2700C2 (XMS PC2700 512MB memory C2 latency) Have only one memory stick. Need recommendations for the following memory settings: System Performance: Optimal/Turbo (I set it to Optimal) CAS Latency: 2.0T / 2.5T (I set it to 2.0T) SDRAM RAS to CAS delay: 3T/2T ( I set it to 3T) SDRAM RAS Precharge time: 3T/2T ( I set it to 3T) SDRAM Active Precharge Delay: 6T/5T (I set it to 6T) 1T Command Control: Auto/Enabled/Disabled (I set it to Enabled) Bank Interleave: Auto/4-Bank/2-Bank/Disabled ( I set it to 4-Bank) Are my settings correct ? Thanks, shan

• Corsair Employees
You should have the modules in slots 1-3 and I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. For the settings these would be suggested: System Performance: Optimal CAS Latency: 2.5T SDRAM RAS to CAS delay: 3T SDRAM RAS Precharge time: 3T SDRAM Active Precharge Delay: 6T 1T Command Control: Auto Bank Interleave: Auto

Archived