Corsair Community

dont know what to do

:[pouts: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I bought a new computer some weeks ago, and I got a bad problem that I cant solve, please help me ! The big part of the prob is when I play games, it close down and put me back to the desktop, or simply totaly restart the computer ! All my drivers are up to date and theres no heating problems. I change the timing and voltage of the memory and after that I saw a difference, but still crash after some times ! I really dont know what to do. I look around the web for 1 week, try some memory timing ( lot of them dont work, when I get out of the bios the screen close and nothing happen ) Theres my spec: Window XP Familly ED ( update ) AMD Athlon XP 3200+ M.B : A7N8X2.0 ( bios update ) 2X 512MBCorsair 400MHz DDR 3200-C2 XMS ATI Radeon 9800XT ( CAT :4.6 ) Direct X 9.0 SB Extigy ( update drivers ) Memtest86 found 96 errors in 9 hours Prime95 cannot run more than 5 minutes because of a "Hardware Problem" Hope you can help me ! thanks a lot Phil

sounds like something is being pushed to far. Are you OCing the CPU? I have seen that prime error when the CPU ain't happy. But thats what I have read. Make sure the FSB is correct, which should be 200mhz, not 204mhz What are your temperatures like? CPU getting too hot?

Archived