Corsair Community

Pc-3500c2pt

LoveTheCoast

Back last August I bought a gig of this ram. I'm now trying to buy another gig of it, but can't seem to find it at NewEgg or even on Corsair's site. The line from my invoice is: [CODE]20-145-419 DDRAM 512MB 32MX8 PC-3500C2PT COR% * 2 $173.00 $346.00[/CODE] Can someone point me in the right direction in purchasing another gig (or two) of this ram? Thanks! S

[quote name='LoveTheCoast']Back last August I bought a gig of this ram. I'm now trying to buy another gig of it, but can't seem to find it at NewEgg or even on Corsair's site. The line from my invoice is: [CODE]20-145-419 DDRAM 512MB 32MX8 PC-3500C2PT COR% * 2 $173.00 $346.00[/CODE] Can someone point me in the right direction in purchasing another gig (or two) of this ram? Thanks! S[/QUOTE] I have managed to be able to find 3 X 512 XMS 3500C2PT in the last two weeks they are still about.

First off, thanks for the replies so far. Couple of questions: This seems to be popular ram for some reason -- can someone explain why? Also -- is the a current version of Corsair ram that I could put into my system that would be *compatible* with the two sticks of PC3500C2PT I currently have? Thanks! S

• Corsair Employees
XMS3500C2 has always been produced with Winbond -5 Rev B IC's and that is the reason they are in such demand. You can do a search for them and I am sure you will see many posts/links. But basically they OC very well and will run tight timings! In addition there is no difference with XMS3500C2 and XMS3500C2PT, only the PT version has platinum Heat Spreader!

Archived