Corsair Community

Faulty 600T chasis and no support from Corsair

Gaurav

This is the conversation between me and Corsair Tech support:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachment.php?attachmentid=8781&d=1310495174

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case #: 2129123. Till date there is no reply from the Corsair side. I have sent same e-mail th Kelvin D, but there is no reply from his side either.

I am dissapointed with the support from corsair and would like to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

43434791_CorsairTechSupport.thumb.png.64d815eb79a2db0b9b14047984d3d20b.png

Gaurav: Why does it say dated 11/24/10 as well as 7/5/11?

Vivace: Correct. Next time please hit the report button above the post so we know about it ASAP.

11/24/10 is the purchase date and 7/5/11 is the date I registered the case with corsair support.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but in tech support we would not update on this, please contact our customer service and ask for Kelvin. I did send him a message to contact you is about all I can do sorry!

EDIT Your item shipped a few days ago and an email was sent at that time and another one just now. UPS tracking no. 1Z762E3R0464554372

UPS person came with the case today and asked to pay custom duty of Rs. 2407 ( aprox. $53). Now why should I pay the duty when I had already paid the full amount for the case. I didn't accept the case. They said that I can pickup the case from their warehouse after paying the customs.

Who should I contact now? RamGuy would you be kind enough to ask Mr. Kelvin to contact me via email.

I am sorry but in tech support we would not update on this, please contact our customer service and ask for Kelvin. I did send him a message to contact you is about all I can do sorry!

EDIT Your item shipped a few days ago and an email was sent at that time and another one just now. UPS tracking no. 1Z762E3R0464554372

Got the replacement today. I appreciate the service provided by corsair, Thank You.

I also went to Kaizen Infoserve (service center of Corsair in India) to return the defective unit. They didn't accepted the unit and I had to return with the case. Ram Guy please inform Kelvin about this so that I can return the defective unit to corsair.

Regards,

Gaurav

Archived