Corsair Community

Disapointing after sales support

Hello,

I recently purchased the sp2500 speaker system, 32GB usb3 pendrive and the corsair600T case and until recently was very satisfied with all three corsair products. I was also looking into purchasing a force series 3 ssd until my bad experience with corsair support.

My left speaker developed a problem so I requested a RMA to replace it & eventually received it.

I sent the damaged speaker from the UK to the Netherlands at a cost of 24 dollars(recorded delivery), 2 weeks after it was received corsair sent me a message requesting that I send the entire speaker system. I replied explaining that delivery cost would be approaching the cost of a new system becuase of it's substantial size which makes the warranty useless. They insist that I send the full system.

If a part on my Samsung fridge freezer failed and they insisted that I return the fridge to South Korea from the UK at my expense they'd be sued, yet this is exactly what corsair expects.

One unhappy ex Corsair customer.

Case #2066893

RMA #1232693

• Corsair Employees

I have sent them a message to contact you, but you will likely have to explain the situation.

The best would be to call them by phone and the phone number is listed under contact on the main web site.

You can install skype and call them for free.

Hello,

An update

Corsair offered to pay for the delivery charges by sending a pre-paid shipping label which I'm more than satisfied with, unfortunately I haven't received it yet and strangely the delivery company arrived on thursday to pickup the package.

The email hasn't been filtered by my spam filter, it never came.

I'm not sure who's made a mistake, Corsair or the delivery company.

I've sent Corsair a message for clarification and awaiting a response.

• Corsair Employees
Normally they do not need to send a label when they pick it up they will have or should have the label with them. But I am not sure how things are done out side of the USA, so I would suggest calling the person you spoke with for fastest response.

Apparently Corsair support send a pre-paid shipping label by email, at least that's what they've promised me twice and I've yet to receive it.

Feel like I'm going around in circles, each time I contact them, they suggest I'll receive the label which never turns up.

It's been 5 weeks since I returned the damaged speaker and I'm no closer to resolving this problem.

Apparently Corsair support send a pre-paid shipping label by email, at least that's what they've promised me twice and I've yet to receive it.

Feel like I'm going around in circles, each time I contact them, they suggest I'll receive the label which never turns up.

It's been 5 weeks since I returned the damaged speaker and I'm no closer to resolving this problem.

Contact them directly as RAM GUY suggested. We'd love to help but the forum is for Tech Support. Only CS can actually do this for you.

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest calling them by phone but please check your spam folder I am sure they do what the promise and most of the time when this happens its the email is getting blocked for some reason. But please speak to them by phone.

Archived