Corsair Community

Corsair H100 + Coolermaster HAF X

akis_56

hey guys i am new to the forum :)

i would like to ask one question .

i have search the whole web

but i cant find if corsair h100 will fit at the top of a haf x case

can someone with the knowledge or someone who has the same parts inform me for it ?

I have order the box and the corsair but i dont know if they will fit and if the screws can apply on the box ( i mean the radiator )

please someone help me , i would be grateful :sigh!:

Hi, I've found this http://www.overclock.net/computer-cases/763773-sorry-haf-x-question.html in another forum, that thread discuss the radiator mount in a HAF X. I´m also wondering how to eventually mount a H100 in my HAF X. The post number 14 in that thread shows the best posible escenario (push-pull). If anyone from Corsair could confirm if that configuration is possible that would be great.

I hope that helps you.

I had a follow up question:

I'm aiming to build a new computer with the Hydro H100 cooler with a push/pull config and I'm having some problems figuring out what cases will be large enough on top to support the radiator (with 4 fans.) And I'd rather not have any fans external to the case.

I read on some other forum that the Obsidian 600D case isn't large enough to support the H100 with all 4 fans connected. The specs for that case put it at a 20" height. I have the carbide 400R on pre-order, but now I'm worried that the 20.5" height on the carbide won't be sufficient for a push/pull config with the H100. Also, if the height is insufficient, could I also mount it on the side panel in a push/pull?

I wanted to stick with a mid tower case, so I'd like to figure out which are large enough without going to a full tower or significantly above the ~130-150$ range. Also, I've read that the 240mm radiator has a spacing that may not be widely used in non corsair cases, so I'd like to stick with corsair.

Any help would be appreciated.

The 650D supports 4 fans in push/pull. Not sure who said that it wont?

The 600T also supports push pull too. You can mount 2 fans on the inside top case, with no problem.

You dont use the exterior height to measure for wc setup.

As for the carbide the 500R has more room to mount the rad/fans, as for height.

Side mount is not an idea, as you will not be able to open/close the side panel and just a bad idea all around.

oh, right. Side comes off. Let's forget I suggested that. :biggrin:

Anyways, thanks a lot for the clarification. If I come across that forum that mentioned otherwise again, I'll make sure to chime in.

One more point of clarification though, you said the 500R would be better, is that to say that the 400R won't fit the H100 with 4 fans?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

The 600T also supports push pull too. You can mount 2 fans on the inside top case, with no problem.

You dont use the exterior height to measure for wc setup.

As for the carbide the 500R has more room to mount the rad/fans, as for height.

Side mount is not an idea, as you will not be able to open/close the side panel and just a bad idea all around.

If you try to put H100 in a 600t using asus p9x79 deluxe it just wont fit I found that out to my expense.

• Corsair Employees

This is going to be a case to case basis. If the MB design permits, you just need to keep any eye on those boards that have big heatsink up on top.

Archived