Corsair Community

650DW-1 Wires

fastrails

Everyone, I am doing a new PC build. Got myself a 650DW-1 case. There are some wires that I can't seem to identify. There are 4-5 wires that look like fan connectors and a molex connector. What do they do? I have the 3 fans from chassis plugged into my mobo. I think it's for the fan controller, but I need to just plug in the molex connector, where do the aother fan like connectors go? Is there a manual or guide for the case? Thanks in advance.

If I am right in what you are referring to then it's the Fan Connectors from the Fan Controller. It's your choice if you plug your fans into the motherboard instead of using the Fan Controller.

You can either let the board automatically adjust the fan speeds, which is what I think you are doing, or you can manually control the speed using the installed Fan Controller.

If I am right in what you are referring to then it's the Fan Connectors from the Fan Controller. It's your choice if you plug your fans into the motherboard instead of using the Fan Controller.

You can either let the board automatically adjust the fan speeds, which is what I think you are doing, or you can manually control the speed using the installed Fan Controller.

Yep, Nahaz that is what I did. It's been a while since I've bought a new case. After a bunch researching, that is what I've figured. Thanks for the reply.

Archived