Corsair Community

Corsair's Customer Support disappoint me

I thought Corsair had one of the best Customer supports out there, but I have seen the other side :(

First of all, I had no response to my first RMA question. I logged in to the forums after and asked my questions, where RAMGuy helped me out well. After that, the problem has been a bit better.

Recently the problem came back, and this even more annoying. So I posted on the forums again, they advised me to contact American support (as European), even though it is a tax free number. So I first tried to send an e-mail, where they sended me a standard response (Just RMA it). So I sended a new e-mail, where I stated I wanted an answer on my question and not a standard e-mail.

I finally got my answers to the questions and after that I made a new RMA request to return my product.

I chose the RMA option where RMAGuy helped me, including the topic of the forums.

This is the conversation I'm currently having with the Corsair Tech support:

http://i55.tinypic.com/9ss4rs.jpg

I'm sorry, but this is FAR from professional service for your customers. A bit of respect and kindness would be nice. Also I hitted my tab and space bar at the same time, so I accidently posted a part.

For me, this is disappointing...

• Corsair Employees

The post ID you entered is not valid it goes to a post from 2003 so it looks like you have an H50 is that correct?

And I do not see what you are asking for here so please tell me and I will be happy to get this rolling.

Yes and no. It states:

http://www.corsair.com/support/warranty/

Corsair's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any Corsair product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at Corsair's discretion: 1) to repair or replace the product at Corsair's expense , or 2) to refund the price paid.
It's up to Corsair's discretion, so if they said no, then it's no.

If I send an e-mail through the contact form, I don't receive an answer, even a message to the RMA and I don't receive an answer.

Is this what I should expect of the support of an enthousiast PC company?

I have been waiting over 1 week now to send in my H50, and yet nothing. A week without my desktop, which I work on...

• Corsair Employees
Under Contact you will find our phone number I would strongly suggest calling them by phone and try to work this our for the fastest service. You can install skype and call for free.

Archived