Corsair Community

Invoice dated out of rebate time frame

lbhl

In the night of July 5th, I ordered a Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3-BK 2.5" 120GB SSD on newegg here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233181

At the time when I placed order there was a rebate there stating "Purchase a(n) CSSD-F120GB3-BK between June 21st, 2011 and July 5th, 2011 at newegg.ca or newegg.com. Enclose a copy of the sales receipt or packing slip dated between June 21st, 2011 and July 5th,2011 indicating your purchase at newegg.ca or newegg.com."

However because newegg check each credit card payment manually to prevent fraud in the daytime only, the payment should be clear at least one business days later. I will get an invoice dated July 7th tomorrow which is out of the rebate eligibility time frame.

I contacted newegg. They tell me I can include the order confirmation email sent by newegg in the night of July with the sale order date "9:02:22 PM PDT".

I am now asking if Corsair will really honour the my rebate in this case.

• Corsair Employees
If there are any problems with the rebate you should try and contact the rebate company first and if they will not or cannot help you then contact our customer service and explain the situation to them I am 110% sure they will take care of you.

Archived