Corsair Community

CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 12gb kit combine 2x become 24gb running at 2000mhz is it ok ?

koenn

hi everyone,

can i combine CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 12gb kit become 24gb running at 2000mhz ?

what suitable mobo can i use to combine this 24gb 2000mhz ddr 3 ram

hope someone experienced can answer my question

thanks

okay, but what about the mobo ? what mobo can run perfectly ? can you suggest to me ? but please dont recommend evga mobo, because its hard to find to my country and very2 expensive..

also the processor ? what processor should i run ?

Please elaborate. Are you looking for a general motherboard / CPU recommendation, or are you looking for a CPU / motherboard combo that will explicitly guarantee that you can run memory @ 2000 MHz?

yes im looking for CPU / motherboard combo that will explicitly guarantee can run memory @ 2000 MHz..

HELP ME PLEASE ??? WHAT MOBO AND CPU SHOULD I BUY TO RUN MEMORY @ 2000Mhz without problems

have a care when buying 12 Gb, i also bought this pack running at 2000, but the MB that i bought (ASUS P6x58d premium which is supposed to be able to run both 2000 and 12Gb over 3 sticks, but had nothing but problems. even after setting the BIOS manually it is still only recording the sticks at 2Gb each. neither ASUS nor Corsair are able to help me with this, nor will either confirm if they should be compatible. I would advise dropping down to 1600 of you want to go to 12 or 24Gb.

Good luck

if got problems why they sell this product ? they dont do any research before sell it ? and if they did a research about this overkill ram why they cant tell us what is the good combination of motherboard and processor ? so their products can work well ?

There's nothing wrong with the part, and there's no way they can guarantee that your CPU will OC enough to allow the memory to run at its specs. If you're not sure your CPU can run fast enough, then either risk buying memory that you won't fully utilize, or buy memory that you will fully utilize.

Archived