Corsair Community

The 600T (CC600TM) Question

Foreverlad

Hi all. Been drooling over the various 600t cases for a few weeks now, arguing with myself over which case to go with; the original 600t, whose color I prefer, or the Corsair CC600TWM-WHT Special Edition

with the (much prefered) mesh/window side panel.

Lo and behold, on Amazon today, I found the (new?) CC600TM case: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Graphite-Mid-Tower-Computer-CC600TM/dp/tech-data/B004X63JWS/

In a rush of excitement I ordered the product. Now, hours later, I'm having some second thoughts. While I'm ecstatic about a mesh side panel, I do prefer having the option of using a side window instead.

As this specific product isn't listed anywhere on Corsair's site, and the descriptions and Google searches provide little detail, does anyone know if this case comes with a/the window alternative, or is it solely the mesh insert?

If I can find an answer quickly enough, I should be able to cancel/adjust my order.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks Wired,

I'd seen the separate insert panel for sale, and it is a great option for those who had already purchased cases, but it's a 30 dollar investment I've been hoping to avoid, and the entire reason I jumped when I saw the 600tm.

Either the 600tm would be the case + the replaced panel, or a half and half case: Mesh insert, but no solid or window. I was banking on case and full on replacement, but very well may have been wrong.

Archived