Corsair Community

Corsair 800D TRI-SLI+XFI HD Room

Hapatingjaky

Hey all,

I am looking to add a third 580GTX to my system here this weekend, my case currently is a Raven 2E and does not have the space for it. Not enough expansion slots...

I am looking at purchasing the 800D for one reason. If and when the Corsair H100 releases I want to upgrade to it from my H70 and require a compatible case, but I also want to be able to have the space available to run my TRI-SLI setup and XFI HD soundcard together.

The Corsair 800D has 7 expansions slot and this should be enough, anyone know if this will work? Specs are listed of my current system.

• Corsair Employees
Unfortunately that board layout will not let you use 3 graphics cards and a sound card unless one of the cards uses a single slot spaced cooler. However it will all fit in a 800D just fine.

Unfortunately that board layout will not let you use 3 graphics cards and a sound card unless one of the cards uses a single slot spaced cooler. However it will all fit in a 800D just fine.

Thanx for the reply... I'll have to find a new motherboard to go with the setup. Anyone know of a board that will allow TR-SLI+stand alone soundcard?

Archived