Corsair Community

HS1 No mic?

Stian

So today when i was going to talk to my friends on skype my mic did not work. I only hear white noise when i turn the mic on. I even tried to re installing the corsair software but sill i am not able to get anything but white noise from the headset when i try to speak in it.

What should i do?

• 2 weeks later...
So today when i was going to talk to my friends on skype my mic did not work. I only hear white noise when i turn the mic on. I even tried to re installing the corsair software but sill i am not able to get anything but white noise from the headset when i try to speak in it.

What should i do?

What OS are you running? I know I had the devil's own time in setting up my mic for any sort of use, however it is used for skype. And today after a week of fiddling I FINALLY have a mic that works :biggrin: My headset is the HS1A

What OS are you running? I know I had the devil's own time in setting up my mic for any sort of use, however it is used for skype. And today after a week of fiddling I FINALLY have a mic that works :biggrin: My headset is the HS1A

You had a *heck* of a time like the rest of us, so can you spare me the trouble and tell me how you got it to work??

-Win 7 x64 here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived