Corsair Community

H70 failed. No response from RMA ???

dru1255

After 2 months of service my H70 pump quit working? It has always been noisy. Now it is dead and customer support will not even acknowledge RMA request or or answer emails. After spending 100+ on this unit it seems like they would at least respond. I see now why everyone is saying the customer support is one of the poorest in the business. It will not take long to drive customers away from these products. I am a owner of several, and besides the ram and power supplies, I am disappointed in the others too. Good thing I had the stock cooler for the chip or I would be out of business until someone wakes up some day and decides to answer my emails. !00+ is way too much for 2 months service. Will not be buying a replacement from Corsair.

After 2 months of service my H70 pump quit working? It has always been noisy. Now it is dead and customer support will not even acknowledge RMA request or or answer emails. After spending 100+ on this unit it seems like they would at least respond. I see now why everyone is saying the customer support is one of the poorest in the business. It will not take long to drive customers away from these products. I am a owner of several, and besides the ram and power supplies, I am disappointed in the others too. Good thing I had the stock cooler for the chip or I would be out of business until someone wakes up some day and decides to answer my emails. !00+ is way too much for 2 months service. Will not be buying a replacement from Corsair.

How have you attempted to initiate your RMA? Do you have a case #?

Archived