Corsair Community

Voyager 32GB GTR Failed

GTRFAN

I purchased three of these (refurbished 32GB Voyager GTR), two for my friends and one for me. On arrival one was dead and it was easily RMA by NCIX and replaced. Now second one died after 50 days. However it was used only 3-4 times. I contacted NCIX they refused RMA then I contacted manufacturer they also refused RMA and said they also offer warranty for 30 days only. On NCIX product page they have clearly mentioned 3 year manufacturer warranty but no one is honoring it. I have confirmed 3 years warranty on phone by talking to NCIX. I would not recommend anyone to buy this product. Read several pages of complain on Corsair forum for notorious record of failing of this drive but i still bought it.

For RAMGuy

:[pouts:

Look at the BOTTOM of product page on NCIX.com stating 3 year warranty from the manufacturer. I have also confirmed that on phone with them.

http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=57488&vpn=CMFVYA32GBGT2%2FRF&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1336

refurbished drives have a 30 day warranty as stated in the official Corsair warranty page regardless of whatever any retailer says or publishes unfortunately.

Refurbished or Factory Reconditioned Products

Corsair offers a 30-day, replacement-only warranty for refurbished or factory reconditioned parts.

official warranty terms published here-->http://www.corsair.com/support/warranty/

in the title of that ad it clearly states 30 day warranty, later on on that page they mention the warranty terms of Corsair products bought as new and do not specify refurbished products unlike the Corsair page which does.

im sorry if you feel you were misled by the new product warranty terms however the title did say 30 days and so does Corsair's posted warranty page.

You guys know these products are faulty and most of them are failing. We should actually talk about Recalling...

Obviously i am mislead and now someone should be accountable for that. It is a peanut for both NCIX and corsair but I am a student. I should be given RMA and corsair should inform NCIX to correct the warranty information so that many other like me shouldnt be mislead.

My case ID with Corsair is: 2116274

You guys know these products are faulty and most of them are failing. We should actually talk about Recalling...

Obviously i am mislead and now someone should be accountable for that. It is a peanut for both NCIX and corsair but I am a student. I should be given RMA and corsair should inform NCIX to correct the warranty information so that many other like me shouldnt be mislead.

My case ID with Corsair is: 2116274

We do NOT knowingly sell faulty products. Please do not accuse us of such.

Technical support cannot assist with this issue. Your best option at this point is to contact CUSTOMER SERVICE and see if they can assist you.

Corsair does not sell refurbished flash drives directly, only retailers do but they have to specify the 30 day warranty in this case like they did in bold. that was the part that was not misleading at all.

i do understand your disappointment and frustration however you should have realized thats why they were half the price of new ones.

Out of three if two of them goes bad, it is a matter of frustration and clear indication of bad product. Corsair makes quality product but you would also admit the rubberized casing voyager 32GB GTR has lots of complain. I bought refurbished product in believing that corsair refurbished are quality product and will not die after 3-4 read/write cycle or will not be dead inside packaging.

I am not here to play blame game but I am a consumer and i want value for my money. I love this drive for its speed and performance but at least it should work!!!

If you guys can do me favor because of mis-advertisement, I will be happy else i will be feel cheated. EVEN though you gave 30 days warranty and i am not mislead, Would you feel proud if your product fail in first instance or after 3-4 read/write cycle !!!!

I want RMA either from Corsair or NCIX, I will not let myself exploited:evil:.

I tried RMA online with case ID: 2116274 but RMA has been refused. Who else i can contact ?

I have posted it twice above. CUSTOMER SERVICE. The forum is staffed by technical support persons who CANNOT ASSIST YOU>

We do NOT knowingly sell faulty products. Please do not accuse us of such.

Technical support cannot assist with this issue. Your best option at this point is to contact CUSTOMER SERVICE and see if they can assist you.

Archived