Corsair Community

RMA #1233450 without any response for three weeks now ;(

Hallo,

is there any way to contact the customer services in europe and get a reply?

I have an RMA #1233450 outstanding. I sent my faulty power supply HX620 power supply DPD on 10.06.2011 with the label printed from the website and it was Signed for by: RUWAARD A on 14.06.2011 @ 10:47.

Since this time I haven´t gotten any further information when my power supply will be repaired or a new part will be sent to me!

I am starting to get a little frustrated as it is now 20 days since my power supply was received.

Because it´s very urgent for me to get a functional power supply (my business depends on my PC) I bid you to accelerate the replacement process.

So please help!!!

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but you have to contact our customer service for help with this I do show it was received on the 16th in our system and I would expect the replacement is on its way back just the system has not updated yet. I have sent them a message to contact you but I expect you will get the package any time now.

I am sorry but you have to contact our customer service for help with this I do show it was received on the 16th in our system and I would expect the replacement is on its way back just the system has not updated yet. I have sent them a message to contact you but I expect you will get the package any time now.

Hallo,

I can´t talk with the customer service because I am from Germany!

Or is there any person in Germany regarding the warranty?

And I didn´t get any anweser! What´s up with Corsair!? :confused::confused:

Hallo,

I can´t talk with the customer service because I am from Germany!

Or is there any person in Germany regarding the warranty?

And I didn´t get any anweser! What´s up with Corsair!? :confused::confused:

There are multiple ways to contact us. SKYPE is free. http://www.corsair.com, look at the CONTACT tab. You can email and you can also use the TSX system.

Archived