Corsair Community

RMA Request, no reply

JuliusA

My HX650 died recently, sent off an RMA request two days ago, got the "request recieved" automated response but alas, two days have passed and no reply to this request. Just wondering if you could check into the status for me please? It's listed as case [2115005]. Thanks, any help appreciated.

• Corsair Employees

Your request was submitted in the evening on the 26th after we closed and it will take 24-48 Business hours to get these processed its been one day.

I have approved the request and you should get the conformation in about 30 Min.

Your request was submitted in the evening on the 26th after we closed and it will take 24-48 Business hours to get these processed its been one day.

I have approved the request and you should get the conformation in about 30 Min.

Excellent, sorry if I seemed impatient, just wasn't sure how long these things are supposed to take, thanks for the help, much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wondering about the status of my RMA, I've checked your website and it says you still haven't recieved the defective parts, I sent the PSU off on the 5th of July so I'm just wondering if you've actually recieved the parts or not? Thanks, any help appreciated.

Case: 2115005

RMA #1237805

• 2 weeks later...
Hey would just like to say the new part has been recieved and my computer is now up and running again, very pleased with the customer service and the brand new PSU, boxed up with new connecters, really pleased, thanks guys!

Archived