Corsair Community

800D Side Panel issue

Kainz

Dear All,

I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue, but have yet to receive a reply.

I recently purchased my 800D here in the UK, from Overclockers UK. I must admit I wasn't too please with the finish, and feel that my case may have been a returned one as the rivets were scratched quite badly and required touch ups. It looked like someone had tried to drill them out.

My main issue is with the side panels. I seem to have the same issue with This chap. As it stands right now, even a small knock on my 800D will make the panels slip out. With the panels fully in position the rear button is never fully in it's outward position. Does anyone else have this issue?

Other then that, it truly is a superb case I must admit.

Hi Ram Guy,

Just completed the form for that information, thanks :) Do I have to return my old side panel I take it? Not sure how I'm going to package something up that large at the moment lol

Thanks RAM GUY. I received the panels last week...I say panels because I was expecting just the windowed one, but instead I got that and the non windowed panel too.

Both panels have a much better fit than the ones that came with the case so thank you. The panel retention mechanism buttons actually fully pop outwards now.

Archived