Corsair Community

In need of various latencies and timings for CMZ12GX3M3A2000C10

HHawk

Okay I decided to replace my 6 sticks of 2 GB RAM with 3 sticks of 4 GB RAM from Corsair (CMZ12GX3M3A2000C10). Hopefully it will put less strain on the IMC of my Core i7 970 processor.

Is there a way to get a list of detailed latencies and timings for this memory (CMZ12GX3M3A2000C10)?

Normally I look up reviews and check the (overclock) speeds of the CPU and memory to match mine. Most of those reviews have detailed information on all latencies and timings, which I can use for my own PC.

However there aren't any reviews out yet on the CMZ12GX3M3A2000C10. Only some Norwegian website.

Can anyone, from Corsair, provide me with a list of latencies / timings?

Or should I get back when I have installed the memory and overclocked it to the speed I want and then get the best latencies and timings for it?

Thanks in advance.

//edit

Also I am right when I say that 6 sticks of RAM will put more strain on the IMC of my Core i7 970 processor, than 3 sticks of RAM will do right?

Other than whats on the label there isn't any list. When it comes to overclocking you are pretty much on your own and Corsair does not support anything but whats on the label. Now if it does not run at rated speeds then thats another story.

And yes you would be correct...less sticks is less strain on the IMC.

Archived