Corsair Community

Obsidian 700/800D optional parts

NaZ-tea

Hi

I am thinking of buying a 700D these days. i just hate that thought about already planing to do mayor cut outs to this beauty of a case, before i even have bought it. my biggest concern is the cut out mod at the top of the case, which you see quite often nowadays to fit a 480 rad.

All i want to know, is, if corsair has already planed to make like precut optional panels like the windowed panel for the 700D (yes i know, it nothing special since it is the same a the normal 800D panel.).

A top with a 480rad cut out, a sidepanel with a shorter window (so the psu chamber is hidden) would be option i'd like to see. Other may have more ideas than me, i dont know.

I think that is something you people an corsair should think about, because there are alot of 800/700D fanboys out there which would prefer a nice set of options over the saw. I would for sure buy these before possibly ruining my 250 buck case.

just an idea.

greetings for germany.

NaZ

Hi

All i want to know, is, if corsair has already planed to make like precut optional panels like the windowed panel for the 700D (yes i know, it nothing special since it is the same a the normal 800D panel.).

A top with a 480rad cut out, a sidepanel with a shorter window (so the psu chamber is hidden) would be option i'd like to see. Other may have more ideas than me, i dont know.

NaZ

Sometimes it is a small, independent company that produces parts like this, rather than the original manufacturer.

I'm wondering if any of the companies that specialize in parts for case-modding would produce these parts.

Sometimes it is a small, independent company that produces parts like this, rather than the original manufacturer.

I'm wondering if any of the companies that specialize in parts for case-modding would produce these parts.

maybe there is one, i dont know yet.

the market is there, i'd just like to see that corsair may make there own parts.

we shall see who delivers there parts first :D

Archived