Corsair Community

CMPSU-650HX Rebate from Amazon

Hi, I have a general question about the new promotion on Corsair PSU CMPSU-650HX, the Amazon apparently says this unit has $30 rebate, and when I click the rebate link, it shows two rebate forms.

there are $10 rebate and $20 rebate, and both of them needs UPC code, so I am wondering if I can stack both rebates? or I can only chose one of them.

Price: $119.82 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $15.17 (11%)

Post-purchase rebate: $30.00

Price after rebate: $89.82

Hi, I have a general question about the new promotion on Corsair PSU CMPSU-650HX, the Amazon apparently says this unit has $30 rebate, and when I click the rebate link, it shows two rebate forms.

there are $10 rebate and $20 rebate, and both of them needs UPC code, so I am wondering if I can stack both rebates? or I can only chose one of them.

Check the source of the rebates. If the rebate is from Amazon, you need to ask them to clarify the terms. If it is from Corsair, you need to contact our Customer Service department on the main page, under the CONTACT tab.

http://www.corsair.com

Tech support can't give you this info. ::pirate::

I honestly can't see Amazon featuring a combination like this that is going to force you to choose between the 2 rebates. And we certainly would not participate in a goofy situation like that knowingly. If you buy it now, and you have an issue, just refer back to this thread and we WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET BOTH REBATES ::pirate::

Or, wait till Monday and be sure. Regardless, if you EVER have trouble with a Corsair rebate, we'll make good on it.

Check the source of the rebates. If the rebate is from Amazon, you need to ask them to clarify the terms. If it is from Corsair, you need to contact our Customer Service department on the main page, under the CONTACT tab.

http://www.corsair.com

Tech support can't give you this info. ::pirate::

If you have ANY questions about the rebate details that are not covered in the instructions, you'll need to ask Amazon or our Customer Service, as noted above.

Archived