Corsair Community

I have Corsair GS 600 and I want to sleeve all the wires with 1/8th inch sleeveing. But I don't know how much sleeveing I would need. So to all the modders here do you know the length og the cables? It is in a seperate computer until I get ready to do my next upgrade.

For a full sleeving right to the psu your going to need to measure the lenght of each wire and add them all up. Get some extra for mistakes and its always nice to have a little extra on hand for fan wires, front header wires...whathaveyou.

The 24pin will be easy as you measure one wire and multiply it by 24 and so on for the pcie....

Youll should be over 100' by the time your done depending on how much you do and if its a full sleeving. You also have to grab heatshrink. two pieces per each wire, i used 1/4 inch lenght pieces myself. My fan wires are combined into a single sleeve, sleeving was the next size up..cant remeber it off hand.

The next psu i do ill be getting sleeved extentions to save time....so much time lol. NZXT has nice ones, got my 24pin from them (couldnt for the life of me get that one apart) ill also pick up the cpu 8pin and the pcie ect.

Have fun.

Archived