Corsair Community

dawicontrol DC-600e doesn't detect SATA 3 mode

mulle78

I've back my Corsair SSD Force 3 from RMA with Firmware 1.2. The Dawicontrol DC-600e doesn't detect SATA 3 mode, or dedect only every second time the SATA 3 mode. And the OTTA benchmarks also shows values like SATA 2 mode and are more bad as on the internal ICH9 AHCI controller (X48 chipset). It seems the SDD works not correctly on the Dawicontroll RAID SATA 6.0 controller DC-600e.

I've back my Corsair SSD Force 3 from RMA with Firmware 1.2. The Dawicontrol DC-600e doesn't detect SATA 3 mode, or dedect only every second time the SATA 3 mode. And the OTTA benchmarks also shows values like SATA 2 mode and are more bad as on the internal ICH9 AHCI controller (X48 chipset). It seems the SDD works not correctly on the Dawicontroll RAID SATA 6.0 controller DC-600e.

Please fill in your system specifications into the dropdown menu as requested at registration. It is impossible to assist you without them.

yep, and I checked the cables now. I used the old one and now the cables from the retail package of the controller. Now the performance is only restricted by the PCIe2 1x mode.

I thought the cables for SATA 1, 2 and 3 are identically by the electric specification and only different by the plug?

the old one AWG26 100 ohm 300V 80°C VW-1 Style 2095

the new one AWG26 80°C 30V Style 2725

But I wunder, the write performance is like SATA 2, the read performance is like SATA 3

Archived