Corsair Community

RMA question

grumpy

first, hello to all.

ok. i have sent a request for my fault memory to be RMA`d.my Case number#2104121.

i would just like to know is, do i need to send a padded envelope inside with my memory, for the memory to be returned ? :confused:

and with a RMA do i just pay for the delivery ?. or do i have to also pay for the return postage to ? :confused:

if at all posible, can some one make a clear step by step guide to what i need to do. in layman terms ;):

hope this all makes sense....

thanks p

• Corsair Employees

In accordance with our Warranty Policy you would pay the shipping to us and we will pay the return shipping, and I would suggest using a small box using a padded envelope is not a preferred method of shipping as damage can occur and if damaged by shipping the warranty would be VOID. So however you ship te package to us I would strongly suggest you get insurance.

The steps are out lined in the email conformation you got along with your RMA#.

• 3 weeks later...

hi and thanks for the info

ok so iv posted my rma of to the NETHERLANDS. and iv done tacking of it on line and this is the message i get ... whats going on ????

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference *********** in NETHERLANDS before 05:31 on 09/07/11.

A card may have been left, depending on the country's postal service.

If undelivered, it will be returned to the UK.

will it be pick`d it up ???? help

• Corsair Employees

Looks like they tried to deliver it after they closed and normally will try and redeliver on the next day.

But I would suggest you contact our Customer service for more details.

I will send them a message but they may not understand and just check and see its not received.

ok i have a update..

like you said, normally will try and redeliver on the next day. well it did, happy now .

how long does it take for my RMA Status. to get updated ? b`cos is gone 24hrs from dilivery ?

thanks grumpy

Archived