Corsair Community

Force 3 120 GB (s/n:1124*) issue

mx70

Hi,

I installed the supposedly error-free replacement ssd last night and installed win7 64bit fresh. Again I noticed occasional hang at random point (2-3 minutes i guess?) which was the exact symptom I experienced with my previous ssd. I have not experienced any BSOD yet though. I see a few other people in the forum having similar issues and tried some suggestions on the forum like raising PCH voltage, installing latest drivers, etc but had no luck.

I have to say I am pretty disappointed now that even the replacement drive is not working properly. Will corsair release a firmware update or something to fix this issue or do I have to RMA this drive again? I am getting tired of this...

I have cleared the CMOS and set PCH voltage to 1.15, done fresh install of win7 64bit. Then again, while installing the graphic driver it suddenly stopped at 88% and I knew the problem was still there. So clearing the CMOS trick did not work on me.

I have cleared the CMOS and set PCH voltage to 1.15, done fresh install of win7 64bit. Then again, while installing the graphic driver it suddenly stopped at 88% and I knew the problem was still there. So clearing the CMOS trick did not work on me.

Please bear with us, we are looking into this and as of today, I see mixed results. Some uerrs are reporting perfect drives performance and small number are having issues like yours. We'll get back to all of you ASAP.

Archived