Corsair Community

Force Series 3 rebate question

Grim0013

I see that Corsair is offering a $30 rebate on the 120 GB Force Series 3 at newegg.com. My question is, do neweggbusiness.com purchases qualify as well? I am also under the impression that all drives shipping at this point are the updated drives?

find the rebate# and read the whole rebate form, the snip below is from a previous rebate and it didn't matter which "egg" it was bought from.

Card Offer Period, Eligible Products

Rebate Cards: This mail-in rebate card offer is valid only with purchases between December 6th, 2010 and December 12th, 2010 on

Corsair CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT by an end user customer at newegg.ca, newegg.com, or neweggbusiness.com. Canadian residents will

receive their rebate in the form of a check instead of a rebate card.

im totally guessing but it shouldn't matter, its all the same mother 'egg company ;):

[edit]

hmm i see the one you are talking about but i dont see neweggbusiness listed.

Rebate Card Offer Period, Eligible Products

Rebate Cards: This mail-in rebate card offer is valid only with purchases between June 21st, 2011 and July 5th, 2011 on Corsair

CSSD-F120GB3-BK by an end user customer at newegg.ca or newegg.com. Canadian residents will receive their rebate in the form of a

check instead of a rebate card.

its the same sku# so you are better off getting it from the "regular egg" it seems.

I am also under the impression that all drives shipping at this point are the updated drives?

I think Synthohol nailed it but if you need clarification that question is best asked of Newegg.

As for the drives, yes, we worked specifically with Newegg last week and made 110% sure that all their drives were new drives with the fixes in place. ::pirate::

Archived