Corsair Community

Corsair Force 3 240 GB at Amazon

bwentzel

Amazon appears to have this drive in stock though for some reason they say it may take an extra couple of days to process the order. Does anyone here have experience with this drive and if so, does it exhibit some of the same issues that Corsair is working on to resolve in the 120GB model?

Amazon appears to have this drive in stock though for some reason they say it may take an extra couple of days to process the order. Does anyone here have experience with this drive and if so, does it exhibit some of the same issues that Corsair is working on to resolve in the 120GB model?

As far as the changes made to the F120, no, none of those apply in any way to the 60GB, 240GB, or GT models. That was one of the first things we looked into when we identified the issue.

Thanks for the prompt response. I know they are just now becoming available to the public but has Corsair had any feedback on them yet?

I have been scouring the earth for SSD content the past few weeks and I have not seen any feedback yet. I'm sure we will very soon.

Archived