Corsair Community

600T Fan Update?

agpatel

Looking to get the 600T and thinking of getting the gray as it works better in my office but the white does look pretty good..I have read on here about the newer 1000rpm fans coming up for sale and was wondering if that is in the pipeline and what the ETA is as those posts are about a month old and where saying coming soon. Also does anyone know the cfm specs on the 200mm fans that are in the SE White case.

Wondering if I should just go ahead and get the white case and be done with it...

Looking to get the 600T and thinking of getting the gray as it works better in my office but the white does look pretty good..I have read on here about the newer 1000rpm fans coming up for sale and was wondering if that is in the pipeline and what the ETA is as those posts are about a month old and where saying coming soon. Also does anyone know the cfm specs on the 200mm fans that are in the SE White case.

Wondering if I should just go ahead and get the white case and be done with it...

I got the white one earlier this week and installed in it last night, seriously sweet looking case. The paint is immaculate and the pictures honestly don't due this case justice. It's friggin beautiful.

I believe the white 600t and the 650d share the same fan (600t adds white led) and here are the specs for those.

1000 RPM

92CFM airflow

.713mmH2O static pressure

28.8 dbA noise levels (1M distance free air)

3.72W (@12V)

7V-12V operation

Is there a difference in fan blade shape on the 200 mm fans between the 600T and the 600T SE white? I seen a post that showed the 1,000 rpm 600T SE fan blade with a scalloped edge and wider than the unscalloped blade on the 600T.

Is there any difference in the fan controller used in both cases?

I'm wondering about the 600t black edition and the 200mm fans because one was delivered ups today , also an ax750 psu. Contrary to many posts there is a very noticeable increase in air flow and noise when adjusting the fan controller. The fans have scalloped edges, I read one post that those are not the fans installed with the initial release of the 600t . Since overclocking and multiple graphics cards are not planned and the air movement is much better than my dell xps I'm a happy guy. Is this the 600t black edition fan setup normally seen??

Those are the fans on my 600t black delivered today. So are they the 1000rpm fans or just a different version of the 800 rpm fans? The fan controller I have performs better than what was described by folks. Is there a chance the fans and controllers on both versions of the 600t are now one and the same, or is that wishfull thinking?

Hi,

I just got one question about front fan of 600T. I'm about to buy a 140mm or 180mm fan as intake to replace the lame 200mm stock fan. Is it ok if I just zip-tie it into the front mesh-hole (will not use screw)? Will it rattle or noisy?

Should you guys have any experience, need your response. Thx..

Archived