Corsair Community

No reply from RMA request

Mackin

Hi

I just bough a Corsair H60 cooler only to find that two of the threads on the stand-offs are misformed, one of the thumbscrews will not screw onto the good stand-offs and to top it all off i think the mounting bracket thread has been damaged by my attempts to screw in the faulty stand-offs.

I have requested a RMA Case #: 2101605 on 06/18/2011 and included a request to send me another complete mounting kit (home address was included) but i've had no reply as yet.

Can someone in customer services help to get a new kit sent out.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees
You request was processed on the 20th I would give it a few more days. it normally takes 5-7 days to get spare parts in the USA and 7-10 days internationally. But you should get an email notification so please check your spam folder.

I've checked my inbox and junk mail but i've had no acknowledgement from Corsair that my RMA has been dealt with.

I'll let you know if i receive the replacement fixing kit or not next week.

As there does seem to be a recurring quality problem with the stand-offs supplied i wonder if you would feedback this to the manufacturer/design team and perhaps either supply spares with each kit or invest a few more cents into supplying some premium quality stainless steel mounts.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees
Your case was sent to customer service to process on the 20th its still on processing is all I can tell you, I would suggest you conatct them by phone if you have any more questions!

Archived