Corsair Community

Installing an H60 in a 600t SE White Case

elrui

Hi All,

I have bought a Corsair 600t White SE and will be installing an H60 into it. Can I use the existing 120mm fan in the back as a second fan in a push/pull configuration for the H60 unit? I am not sure what it is rated and if it is good enough for this operation. I saw the 6-32 x 1.25inch screw spec's I will need to thread all the way through for this to work in another thread.

Thanks!

You can but, it's always best to use matched fans in a push/pull setup. Fans with different flow characteristics can cause odd airflow characteristics. You may not have any issues with it but the ONLY way to know for sure is to install and test.

You can but, it's always best to use matched fans in a push/pull setup. Fans with different flow characteristics can cause odd airflow characteristics. You may not have any issues with it but the ONLY way to know for sure is to install and test.

Thanks for the rapid response Mr Beard. Does Corsair sell the fans individually that are used for the H60? I have read that the Push/Pull isn't overly needed, especially for the new Sandy Bridge, unless major overclocking is done, but I figure better safe than sorry.

Archived