Corsair Community

650D Case - has anyone bought a filter for the top?

AndyD

I like the case quite a bit but my apt can be quite dusty and leaving openings like the 650d has on the top is more than likely going to let in plenty of it. Wondering if anyone has bought an after market filter and have recommendations

• 2 weeks later...

What measurements did you give for the top? And how long did it take them to ship?

I'm still considering what I'm going to do with the stock fans. I may replace with two 140s but for now I'm ok

Hi AndyD,

They will try their very best to keep your filters within exact specifications.

However, I just mentioned to actually be prepared for slight discrepencies in the exact measurement of your filter since it might happen in the manufacturing process resulting in a not-so-impeccable fit.

Still, mine and a couple of other users' fit fine. So you can rest assured it won't be too far off.

I like the case quite a bit but my apt can be quite dusty and leaving openings like the 650d has on the top is more than likely going to let in plenty of it. Wondering if anyone has bought an after market filter and have recommendations

Just an idea but Try a carbon filter cooker hood cut to size - available in UK at B&Q diy stores

regards

Archived