Corsair Community

650D clear window

simonwong1989

Hello everyone,

I received my Corsair 650D case last week and my word.. it is an absolute beauty of a case. BUT, i was wondering if one of the admins can give me a bit of advice with 3 issues:

i) Is there a way to get a replacement clear window (just the arcylic part) as the one I received, there is like a warp pattern on the top right hand side of the window, a good quarter of the arcylic. Kind of annoying to see your motherboard as a blur rather than a 'motherboard'

ii) On the front aluminium bezel, there is like a weird white smudge on it and I've tried cleaning it and it's still there! Again, is it possible to get replacements on just the bezel

iii) I've read a lot of debate regarding the USB3.0 header connection. I was wondering, it there was an upgrade kit for the front panel to connect to the USB header, would it be free or at a cost?

For all those that are talking about the USB3.0 header debate, what I did to save the back USB3.0 slots, I took the spare USB3.0 backplate that comes pre-packaged with the motherboard, unscrew the back panel and used that to connect the front USBs to it. That will give you the front and the back USB connectors while using the USB3.0 header.

Thanks for reading

• Corsair Employees
i) Is there a way to get a replacement clear window (just the arcylic part) as the one I received, there is like a warp pattern on the top right hand side of the window, a good quarter of the arcylic. Kind of annoying to see your motherboard as a blur rather than a 'motherboard'

A: Yes, just submit an RMA request using the link on the left and put in the description that the Window is damaged they will send a new side panel.

ii) On the front aluminium bezel, there is like a weird white smudge on it and I've tried cleaning it and it's still there! Again, is it possible to get replacements on just the bezel

A: Yes same as above just include this in the description.

iii) I've read a lot of debate regarding the USB3.0 header connection. I was wondering, it there was an upgrade kit for the front panel to connect to the USB header, would it be free or at a cost?

A: Not at this time but if we do offer an update it will be available through the on line store.

Just bought my 650D from PCCG in Melbourne (because they offer excellent service). The 650D window has a flaw - it has a warp affect in one quater and so anything you look at through via this section appears blurred (double vision)

I sent an RMA request as per above nearly 72 hours ago and have yet to receive a resonse. Ihave resent the request.

Archived