Corsair Community

My H50 ;(

Toyking

hi im new to these forms (im from Evga) but anyways,,

i noticed my temps of my computer where 10C higher then normal so i

i cleaned my system.. cleaned my fans and radiator to my H50. and rethermal pasted my cpu.. started to put it all back to geather and noticed one of my screws wasnt tighting at all.. i stopped trying to put it in, unscrewed the rest of the screws to find my screw was broken in half :(

idk to much of the posting rules so i will just put links to my pics

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/toyking19/20110619024305.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/toyking19/20110619024155.jpg

• Corsair Employees
Please use the link on the left and request an RMA, and in the description explain the mounting screw is broke and could they send you new mounting hardware, they change it to Parts request.

if it's just screws that broke,

do yourself a favor and goto home depot to buy more screws for like 2 bucks and save the trouble of rma. I know home depot sells these screws as i've went and bought 4 more for push pull setup as original h50 comes only with 4 screws. Sorry but i forgot the dimension of it but just google h50 screws and u can easily find the dimensions.

Actually what i meant was these screws are for fans to radiator.

I wasn't sure if you were talking about mounting screws or fan screws, but either way u never know home depot may have screws of same dimension

• Corsair Employees
The screws for the Radiator are 6/32 X 1.25" long but I would take one with you and match it up and last time I was there I got a bag of 4 screws for like 1.25 they are pretty cheap or try a R/C Hobie store.

ok i gotta Rma approved, but didnt tell me what to ship to them.. do i ship the full H50 and all the other stuff or just the parts i need? in this case new mounting bracket.. the H50 works fine. my screw broke on the mounting bracket

ok i gotta Rma approved, but didnt tell me what to ship to them.. do i ship the full H50 and all the other stuff or just the parts i need? in this case new mounting bracket.. the H50 works fine. my screw broke on the mounting bracket
Please use the link on the left and request an RMA, and in the description explain the mounting screw is broke and could they send you new mounting hardware, they change it to Parts request.
Respond to the RMA with the description Ram Guy suggested.

Archived