Corsair Community

AX750 went Bang!

GTDanny

Just working away and a loud bang erupted from my case.. To say it mad me jump in an understatement. Shat my pants.

how common is this amongst the AX line.>? and what is the likely hood that this has damaged any of my other components, I will be very unhappy if this has caused any other component to die and early death.

Do corsair do an RMA where you send me a new one and i send the dead one back after receiving the new one. Seems fair seeing as this PSU is less than a month old and such a critical component. I know another manufacturer I used to deal with did this..

Cannot be without power for a few weeks.

Hi,

I cannot find any contact details for Europe, I sent an enquiry about advanced RMA via a customer support form more than 48hrs ago but did not hear a peep. Great Support!

I want an advanced replacement. I do not feel I should suffer for what was clearly a bad PSU that I was unlucky enough to buy. I am not willing to wait two - three - four weeks for a replacement PSU that works as intended.

Sorry if I seem a bit rude blunt, Just p'eee'd off that I have to use a spare underpowered PSU and GPU now.

Can any Mods / Staff help. Thanks, in advance.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but next to your reseller the only End user support directly from us is here in USA. You need to get the RMA number then call them by phone and ask for an advanced replacement. You can install Skype and call the toll free number.

Archived