Corsair Community

Concerning an order of SATA 6 gbps kit/USB 3.0 kit (800D)

Greetings Corsair,

I placed an order on your store (under the same email address as this forum account) a little over a week ago (June 9th) for a SATA 6 gbps backplane upgrade my 800D; however, in my impulse buying craze - I did not notice the USB 3.0 kit until after I had already placed the order. However, I saw no option in the web interface to cancel my previous order. No problem, I thought. I sent an e-mail in regarding the issue (desiring to have the USB 3.0 kit added to the original order so I would not be charged shipping twice).

I got a reply stating that the kit would be added and it would be shipped out tomorrow (this email was received June 15th).

Well, now I got an e-mail saying the SATA backplane was shipped (with no USB 3.0 kit)...and it is being shipped without having charged anything to my debit card! I do not want to do the wrong thing and get the backplane for free, and additionally - I also want the USB 3.0 kit >.< Can anyone help me out here?

If I was unclear at any point, please let me know so I can clarify!

Thanks,

Alex

Greetings Corsair,

I placed an order on your store (under the same email address as this forum account) a little over a week ago (June 9th) for a SATA 6 gbps backplane upgrade my 800D; however, in my impulse buying craze - I did not notice the USB 3.0 kit until after I had already placed the order. However, I saw no option in the web interface to cancel my previous order. No problem, I thought. I sent an e-mail in regarding the issue (desiring to have the USB 3.0 kit added to the original order so I would not be charged shipping twice).

I got a reply stating that the kit would be added and it would be shipped out tomorrow (this email was received June 15th).

Well, now I got an e-mail saying the SATA backplane was shipped (with no USB 3.0 kit)...and it is being shipped without having charged anything to my debit card! I do not want to do the wrong thing and get the backplane for free, and additionally - I also want the USB 3.0 kit >.< Can anyone help me out here?

If I was unclear at any point, please let me know so I can clarify!

Thanks,

Alex

Call Customer Service MON - FRI 8:30 - 5:30 PST or email again. Only CS can help with this.

http://www.corsair.com

Archived