Corsair Community

Multiple RMA request accident

JasonUT

Hi RAMGUY, I was looking how to check my RMA status and it seems it brought me to the RMA form again with my previous RMA description etc filled out, so I hit send to see if it would send me to RMA Status, but it did not, and I guess it sent another RMA email.

If you would please let whoever needs to know my RMA product is already in you guys's hands, and to ignore 2nd email? What info do u need my case#? 2062434 ,didnt know what to do

edit: would you happen to know why I cant seem to access RMA Status? It sends me right back to a RMA form that had my previous info filled in. Once I put case# in and password and hit Next Step, just wants me to file another RMA request?

Thanks hehe

would you happen to know why I cant seem to access RMA Status? It sends me right back to a RMA form that had my previous info filled in. Once I put case# in and password and hit Next Step, just wants me to file another RMA request?

"I have an active case # already or wish to check my RMA Status ..."

seems to be broked.. :(

oh Mitchell??? where are you?? :):

did you try..

Check the email that you got containing the RMA from Corsair. They provide link in there at the end of mail.

Archived