Corsair Community

Corsair H100 & push/pull

mistermister

I am wondering if anyone can confirm/deny that the H100 will be compatible with a push/pull configuration (using a total of four 120mm fans). If it is, I would like to order the fans now in preparation for the H100's release.

Also, I am assuming you will be able to use almost any aftermarket 120x25mm fan with this product, in case one wanted to replace the stock units as well?

me interested to..have the 800d case will the fans blow into the case or out?i use noctua fans instead and u say they plug into the pump?if so do they need to be plugged into the pump or can they be plugged into the mb?

You would be able to plug them into your MOBO or directly to your PSU without any issue. That is 100% for sure. As for directionality of airflow, out would be better in this case.

I bought an H70 a few weeks ago for my new build. Then, I saw the H100 being announced, so I've held off on installing the H70. I was thinking about returning the H70 and ordering the H100 instead, since I plan on overclocking my 2500K to 4.5-5GHz.

Do you think the performance gain would be worth the trouble in returning the H70 to get the H100? I've been using the stock intel cooler for the time being, but I I have to change out motherboards today which is a pain. If I'm going to keep the H70 I might as well just install it today.

Any advice would be appreciated!

I bought an H70 a few weeks ago for my new build. Then, I saw the H100 being announced, so I've held off on installing the H70. I was thinking about returning the H70 and ordering the H100 instead, since I plan on overclocking my 2500K to 4.5-5GHz.

Do you think the performance gain would be worth the trouble in returning the H70 to get the H100? I've been using the stock intel cooler for the time being, but I I have to change out motherboards today which is a pain. If I'm going to keep the H70 I might as well just install it today.

Any advice would be appreciated!

A dual rad will always be better than a single thick rad. I say return the H70 and wait for the h100!

A dual rad will always be better than a single thick rad. I say return the H70 and wait for the h100!

Thanks, that's what I will be doing. I reinstalled the stock cooler last night with AS5 for now, and I'll wait for the H100. Seems like this build will never be complete lol

Archived