Corsair Community

RMA requested, no response

checkmate

How long should it [usually] be between submitting a request for an RMA and hearing anything back?

I've got an SP2500 sysem that's suffering with a white LCD and need the pod replaced - I've seen the post about simply asking for an RMA so did exactly that and not heard a thing. I had to use the RMA procedure many, many months ago for some RAM but I seem to remember it being much quicker then.

I didn't, foolishly, make a note of the case #.

I definately received no emails - something must have gone awry methinks.

I've tried again, only this time I contacted tech support and I've had a response within about 2 hours (that's more like the Corsair support I remember! ;) ). The reply was an RMA request link so I've filled it in and now I'm just waiting for the confirmation.

I'll let you know if something takes a turn this time. :)

• Corsair Employees

NP It should go through and normally it will only take about 30 Min to get the conformation and RMA# when you have a pre-approved Case from TSD.

So if you do not have the RMA# please let me know the case number and I can check it for you.

RMA all sorted now, thanks.

However, apparently I have to send the pod to somewhere in the Netherlands before the new one is shipped out - do you happen to know if I can sort some kind of cross-shipping arrangement and if so, who do I need to speak to?

Archived